Optimize your operations and lower your cost with HALA’s customized Warehouse Solutions
- More than 125,000 m2 of space in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- More than 25 years of experience in warehousing solutions
- Proven record in storing & handling Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas.
- Ready to operate: SFDA, MODON, and Civil Defense approvals in place
- ISO-Certified Warehouse Management operations & systems
- Using Industry’s best practices & technologies in Stock Control & Safe Handling
Aside from Ordinary storage solutions, HALA offers the following services to its clients:
- Warehouse Network Modeling: Where Distribution strategy consultants determine the optimal strategy to satisfy demands at specified service levels and at lowest cost.
- Designing, Building and Execution of new Warehouses, taking into consideration products’ special requirements, through-put, seasonality, etc…
- Warehouse Management & Operations: Fully handled by HALA’s well-trained team & advanced Distribution & Inventory systems (Visible to clients).
- In-Sourcing: Client Owns assets and HALA Fully manages all operations (Concept developed by HALA).
HALA Warehouse Specifications:
- Dry or Temperature Controlled storage space.
- Containers Handling, including Storage Yards, Stripping, Repair & Cleaning facilities, Stuffing/De-stuffing, etc..
- Cross-Dock and Temporary Storage operations
- High Cube, Reefer Containers and ISO Tanks
- Silo Warehouses
HALA’s warehousing value-added services includes and not limited to:
- Safe Loading and Unloading
- Packing and Repacking
- Palletization and re-Palletization
- Product Preparation
- Labeling and Relabeling
JW drone photo