Hala Warehousing is unique in its services offering when it comes to Warehousing. we do not focus on providing space only, but we take the core issue and deal with our clients’ challenges:
We have tailored our Hala warehousing services to meet all our clients’ needs, starting with the fundamental strategic challenge of warehouse network modeling. Here is where we answer the most important questions that will affect the efficiency, performance and cost of the Supply Chain the key factors would be answered are :
• From which port should I import?
• Where and how big must my warehouse(s) be?
• If only my forecasting was better.
• How much stock should I hold and where should it be held?
• Warehousing design and how can I make my warehouse more efficient?
• How can I improve services levels?
• How can I manage my escalating cost of logistics?
• What is my optimum fleet size and how should I optimize its routes?
The second Services Offering is to design, build and establish the new warehouse design, takening in consideration the product’s special requirements, through put, seasonality and adhering to world standards of health and safety and best practices.
Our third offering includes managing and operating clients’ warehouse requirements The client can take advantage of our 65,000 M2 of warehousing located in 9 cities.
The warehouses are run with professional well trained staff, guaranteed safe handling and best practice stock control systems. Managed with a computerized logistics system. With Hala warehousing the client will reduce his overhead costs, increase customer services and and improve his supply chain flexibility Hala warehousing’s value added Services include:
• Safe unloading and packing
• Stock ration analyses and statistics
• Quality control including batch control
• And any other unique client requirements
Hala Warehousing was the first company to ever develop the concept “In-Sourcing”, by In-Sourcing we mean our client fully own the assists and Hala manages all aspects of the operations.